With over thirty years of experience, Ronald L. Harrop brings a depth of experience in both civil trial and appellate practice to the clients of O’Connor & O’Connor. Mr. Harrop has had extensive experience in the defense of class action, professional negligence, civil rights, medical malpractice, products liability, employment and insurance cases. Throughout his career, Mr. Harrop’s practice has focused on complex civil cases, including the defense of physicians, lawyers, hospitals and other professionals. As an experienced courtroom litigator, Mr. Harrop has successfully tried and defended many death and catastrophic injury cases. Mr. Harrop’s trial experience has also been complemented by a significant practice in Florida’s appellate courts. He has been an appellate counsel in over 100 Florida appellate decisions, which have helped shape and develop Florida law in a number of important areas.
• The Florida Bar
• United States Supreme Court
• Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
• United States District Court, Middle District, Florida
• United States District Court, Southern District, Florida
• United States District Court, Northern District, Florida