Elizabeth Stolinas is an attorney with O’Connor & O’Connor, LLC, focusing primarily on Construction Law, Personal Injury Litigation, and Commercial/Civil Litigation representing clients throughout the state of Florida.
Mrs. Stolinas is licensed to practice before all Florida state courts and the Middle District of Florida. Mrs. Stolinas graduated from the University of Central Florida and obtained her law degree from Florida A&M University College of Law. Mrs. Stolinas has been working for insurance defense firms in various positions since her early twenties and has over 20 years of legal experience.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- University of Central Florida
- Florida A&M University, College of Law
Professional and Civic Activities
- Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida
- American Bar Association
- Central Florida Association of Woman Lawyers